Möt Team J105 Vallagruppen
Team J105 vill maxa i speed, vi vill maxa i att ha kul. Vårt mål är enkelt...
Vi vill träffas, vi vill segla, vi vill tävla och placera oss så bra det går utifrån våra förutsättningar. Tillsammans med våra sponsorer för vi Team J105 framåt...
Hull & Deck Construction
- Lloyd's approved, aircraft grade AL600 epoxy coated CK57 (6 lbs./cu.ft.) Baltek end-grained balsa laminate construction using polyester resin and biaxial glass fabrics. A vinylester resin barrier coat allows a ten-year hull warranty against blisters.
- White gel coat hull with single (1.50" to 3.00") tapered bootstripe.
- Large sit-in cockpit with 6.5' seats with backrests, suitable for cockpit cushions.
- One lazarette locker and two cockpit seat lockers w/flush spring loaded latches.
- Swimming and boarding platform sculptured into transom with integral ladder.
- Cockpit coamings 2.5" high over sidedecks to channel water aft.
- Molded companionway slide-in seahood w/dodger boss/instrument pod.
- ORC size molded-in foredeck toe-rails.
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin trunk.
- GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded fore & aft on hull and deck as support for shroud chainplates with single opening to forepeak.
- Fore & aft and transverse keel support beams vacuum bagged to hull.
- Fabricated aluminum mast step with transverse beams fastened to main bulkhead.
Keel & Rudder
- Faired lead & antimony fixed 6.5' draft, fin keel with bulb bolted to a deep molded stub. (5.5’ shoal draft option)
- Balanced spade rudder constructed using "E" glass.
- SS shaft mounted in self aligning rudder bearings.
- Composite tiller with adjustable hiking handle.
Spars & Rigging
- Tapered aluminum, fractional-rig mast with double airfoil spreaders, plus boom in anodized finish (powder coat white optional)
- Nitronic 50 rod rigging with calibrated turnbuckles.
- Custom 4.25" diameter, clear coated carbon fiber, retractable bowsprit with 1:2 under-deck Harken launching system.
- Integral hydraulic backstay adjuster with 9.5" throw for -6 rod backstay.
- Rigid boomvang with integral cleating.
- Main boom with #1 reef stopper to port and #2 reef sheave on starboard side to double as Cunningham.
- 12:1 internal mainsail outhaul on boom.
- Complete running rigging package
- 46:1 two speed self tailing primary winches.
- 35:1 two speed self tailing secondary winches on cabin trunk.
- Double sheave deck organizers (P&S) recessed in dodger spray shield molding.
- Two lock-in winch handles (10").
- Two PVC winch handle holders
- Aluminum mast collar.
- 4 mast mounted turning blocks
- Two double rope clutches aft on the cabin top. Port is main halyard and jib halyard. Starboard is for cunningham/reef and spinnaker halyard.
- Two jib sheet cars on a 3 foot 32mm clear anodized "T" track (P&S) with aft end stops.
- Camcleat for headsail furler.
- Side mounted rope clutch for spinnaker tack line.
- Traveler track recessed in cockpit seat with 4:1 adjustment system.
- 6:1 racing mainsheet system led to a center-mounted heavy duty swivel base with single ratchet and camcleat aft of traveler; and a 24:1 fine tune system cleated to a swivel base with camcleat on front side of traveler.
- Custom double-rail stainless bow pulpit and dual corner stern rails with transom gate.
- Low profile headsail furler mounted on stemhead with control line aft to port side of cabin trunk where tail can be used on primary winch.
- Tapered lifeline stanchions with heavy duty deck plates.
- Four 4-bolt mooring cleats.
- Double foot blocks to lead spinnaker/jib sheets to the cockpit or cabin house.
- Cams for lazy spin sheets, mounted aft of primary winches.
- Two heavy duty "U" bolts aft for spinnaker sheet blocks.
- 20x20 articulated foredeck hatch.
- 10x10 vent hatch in head.
- Opening ports in sides of cabin trunk.
- Light weight, cored, low-profile companionway sliding hatch and acrylic offshore dropboard with inside/outside opening hasp.
- Cockpit operated bilge pump.
- Three 12"x 20" polypropylene mesh line bags.
- Custom SS chainplates, stemhead and backstay tang.
- Main Cunningham/Reef block on reef hook for single line reefing system.
- Yanmar 3YM20 20 hp, 3 cylinder, diesel engine with 80 amp alternator.
- Two-blade 15” folding prop.
- Yanmar engine instrument panel in cockpit with acrylic cover.
- Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
- 12-gallon alloy fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port.
- One 90 amp deep-cycle battery.
- On/Off battery switch.
- Electrical panel w/circuit breakers.
- LED Navigation lights.
- All chainplates with lightning grounds.
- Five swiveling halogen reading lights.
- One fluorescent light in head.
- Seahood pre-wired for instruments with 6 wire 22 gauge cable to nav station
- Automatic bilge pump w/check valve & panel switch for manual operation
- Off-white low-maintenance bulkheads, and lightweight bin panels with vinyl trim and teak cap moldings.
- Teak and holly style synthetic high-wear cabin sole with epoxy sealed end grain.
- Storage bins outboard of settee berths.
- Nav station with flip-up lid to access charter storage, and outboard shelf and nav panel to house instruments.
- Galley unit with polished stainless galley sink with fresh water foot pump and 5 gallon portable water tank with thru-hull drain.
- Forward of the main bulkhead is a changing area, hanging locker and marine head with 12 gal polyethylene holding tank or "Y" valve for direct offshore discharge.
- Holding tank overboard discharge manual pump.
- Forward of the head area is a lightweight bulkhead with V-berth and below berth storage.
- Choice of acrylic fabrics for main cabin settee cushions. Optional V-berth cushions, as well as cockpit cushions that double as settee backrests below.
- Vinyl liner on cabin overhead and hull ceilings.
- 12x18 mirror in head.
- Rugged 54 qt. top opening, portable cooler under companionway ladder.
- Two Tone Deck.
- 1/2" Cove Stripe with "J" Insignia.
- Custom Wheel Package: Edson Racing Series 48" Black Aluminum Wheel with Natural Leather Grip; Ritchie 5" Binnacle Compass with Light; Custom GRP Molded Pedestal with SS Guard; Aluminum Emergency Tiller.
- Comfort Group Package: Dual Purpose Sunbrella 3" Cockpit/Settee-Backrest Cushions to match below cushion color combination (4) Custom Acrylic
- Covered AC Hose Lifeline Covers for Helmsman to Match Dodger Color; Mainsail Cover to Match Dodger with J/105 Logo.
- Systems Group Package: Sink in Vanity Counter of Forward Head with Foot Pump - plumbed and led to the galley sink discharge 1” Thru hull with inline check valve, Fresh Water Tank Under Starboard Berth with Deck Fill; 2-Burner stove.
- Additional 90 Amp Battery.
- Shoal Bulb Keel with 5.5' Draft.
- V-berth Cushions.
- Ports on Aft Face of Cabin House (2).
- Stainless Grab Rails in Main Cabin.
- Thurston Dodger with Side Curtains.
NoticeSpecifications are subject to change prior to delivery due to deletions, additions or revisions in quantities, brand or design at the sole discretion of J/Boats, Inc. Newport, RI.